- 5. 45 SQUARE FEET OF INTERIOR: The spacious 5. 45 square foot interior means there is plenty of room to smoke a variety of meats along with several trays of vegetables. The vertical footprint makes it a perfect size for patios and barbecue kitchens.
- Product Dimensions: 19.3″ L x 18.1″ W x 38.6″ H | Weight: 69.5 lb
- FOUR 14 X 14-INCH REMOVABLE STAINLESS STEEL SHELVES: Four stainless steel racks can be easily removed for smoking whole birds or large cuts of meat. Racks are dishwasher safe, making cleanup easy.
- BUILT-IN THERMOMETER: Features easy-to-read thermometer on the front door for accessible monitoring of the internal temperature.
- TOTAL TEMPERATURE AND SMOKE CONTROL: An adjustable gas supply gives control over the amount of heat. Optimal smoker access through two doors and a rear vent can be opened or closed to control the amount of heat and smoke exiting the oven.
- SEAL-TIGHT TWIST-LOCK DOOR AND HANDLE: The door stays tightly sealed with a twist of the handle.
- PORCELAIN ENAMELED STEEL TRAY HOLDS WOOD AND WATER: A porcelain enamel steel tray holds the wood chips and water so clean-up is easy after use. Smoker requires wood chips when grilling.
- 40-INCH PROPANE HOSE AND REGULATOR: Includes a 40-inch hose and regulator that attaches quickly to a standard propane tank. Grill works with 20lb propane tank. (propane not included)
Details: The Cuisinart Vertical 36″ propane smoker provides ample smoking space with its 4 stainless steel racks & 784 square” of cooking surface. Turning the valve on a propane tank & twisting the control knob is all it takes to start this smoker. The tightly sealed doors will help with consistency while adjusting the back vent will raise or lower the smoker’s temperature. This smoker doesn’t have to just be used for large cuts of meat & long smoking sessions. With the ease of use & multiple cooking racks, you’ll be able to smoke fun new appetizers for a party or even a more traditional meal during the week. The Cuisinart Vertical 36″ propane smoker will add wonderful smoky flavor to anything you put inside. Smoke some chicken breasts for dinner in under two hours, some stuffed mushrooms for one hour, or a thick cut of meat for 10+ hours. The possibilities are endless with this propane smoker & smoking food has never been easier!