- Rugged body with military-grade durability, a spill-resistant keyboard, and anti-scratch for the perfect Chromebook for the classroom or any accident-prone environment.
- Powered by MediaTek Quad-Core Processor MT8173C (up to 2.1 GHz) for fast and snappy performance. Perfect for running lots of tabs and apps.
- 11.6 inch HD (1366 x 768) anti-glare screen for a better viewing experience.
- Gigabit class Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) connectivity with dual-band Bluetooth 4.2.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life to last the full school day and lightweight at 2.6 lbs
- The HD screen has a durable 180 degree hinge that can be used to lay the screen flat which is better for collaborative settings.
- Has a rubber safety grip to help drops from happening, and a durable 3D-textured finish to help with scratches and fingerprints.
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB eMMC storage; 1x USB Type-C (Gen 1) and 1x Type-A (Gen 1) ports; and 1x HDMI.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. It contains all the Google apps you know and love.
Details: The ASUS Chromebook C203, a rugged K-12 11.6” Chromebook featuring a 180-degree screen, spill-resistant keyboard, and USB Type-A / Type-C connections.