- IMPORTANT: There is a lot to consider with genetic testing. Please review important information about Carrier Status* and Genetic Health Risk* reports. Before purchasing, review important information at 23andme. com/test-info.
- WHAT YOU GET: At-home DNA test kit. Access to Health + Ancestry Service that can help give you a more complete picture of your health with insights from your genetic data. Personalized genetic insights and tools that can help make it easier for you to take action on your health. Includes FDA-authorized reports and full access to our Ancestry + Traits Service.
- HEALTH FEATURES: Our personalized health reports use science-backed data to show how your DNA can affect your likelihood of developing certain health conditions.* Wellness reports show how your DNA relates to your lifestyle. Carrier Status* reports can show if you’re a carrier for genetic variants linked to certain inherited health conditions. Use insights from these genetic reports to help you make informed decisions to fuel your health journey.
- SIMPLE & EASY: Genetic testing in 3 simple steps. No blood, no needles. Our home-based saliva collection kit is all you need. We have made the process as simple as possible. Spit in the provided tube, register your kit using the barcode, and return the saliva sample back to our lab in the pre-paid package. Get results back in 5-6 weeks. Your Health + Ancestry kit already includes access to the basic 23andMe Ancestry + Traits Service, and is upgradeable to our premium 23andMe+ Membership.
- PRIVATE AND PROTECTED: Know that you are in control of your DNA. Discovery should never come at the expense of privacy. Your data is encrypted, protected, and under your control. You decide what you want to learn and what you want to share. Subject to 23andMe’s Terms of Service at 23andme. com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme. com/about/privacy.
Details: Before Mailing, register your DNA test kit at 23andMe online otherwise, your saliva sample will NOT be processed. 23andMe Health + Ancestry Service features over 150 personalized genetic insights that can help make it easier for you to take action on your health. Using insights backed by the latest science, see how DNA can affect your chances of developing certain health conditions.* 23andMe’s Health + Ancestry Service provides genetic testing that includes: 10+ Health Predisposition* reports including: Type 2 Diabetes (Powered by 23andMe Research), Late-Onset Alzheimer’s Disease, Celiac Disease. 40+ Carrier Status* reports including: Cystic Fibrosis, Sickle Cell Anemia, Tay-Sachs Disease 5+ Wellness reports including: Deep Sleep, Lactose Intolerance, Genetic Weight. 23andMe Health + Ancestry Service includes our Ancestry + Traits Service with over 50 personalized DNA ancestry reports: Ancestry Composition, Ancestry Detail Reports, Maternal & Paternal Haplogroups, Neanderthal Ancestry. Opt-in to find and connect with relatives in the 23andMe database who share DNA with you. And opt-in to Family Tree, which is automatically built from your DNA relationships. Plus 30+ Trait reports including: Hair (Color, Curliness, Male Bald Spot), Taste & Smell (Sweet vs. Salty, Bitter), Facial Features (Cheek Dimples, Unibrow, Freckles). OTHER FEATURES: 23andMe’s at-home saliva test kits include tools that allow you to share, compare and discover more with friends and family. Trace DNA through your close family and explore the genetic similarities and differences between you and family members. At-home DNA test kit. Access to Health + Ancestry Service that can help give you a more complete picture of your health with insights from your genetic data. Personalized genetic insights and tools that can help make it easier for you to take action on your health. Includes FDA-authorized reports and full access to our Ancestry + Traits Service.