- ENERGY STAR certified smart thermostat for home that helps you save energy and stay comfortable
- The Nest Thermostat is designed to work without a C wire in most homes, but for some systems, including heating only, cooling only, zone controlled, and heat pump systems, you’ll need a C wire or other compatible power accessory
- Nest Thermostat turns itself down when you leave, so you don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home
- Programmable thermostat that lets you create an energy efficient schedule in the Google Home app on your Android or iPhone
- Remote control lets family members change the thermostat temperature from anywhere on a phone, laptop, or tablet
- Savings Finder looks for more ways your thermostat can help you save, and suggests tweaks to your schedule in the app; check with your energy provider to learn more about rebates and more ways to save on a Nest thermostat
- Smart thermostat with HVAC monitoring, which looks out for your heating and cooling systems; sends an alert if something doesn’t seem right, along with helpful reminders to make maintenance easier
- It’s easy to install your thermostat, typically in 30 minutes or less, with everything you need included in the box; it’s compatible with 85% of heating and cooling systems
- Please refer to the product description section below for all applicable legal disclaimers denoted by the bracketed numbers in the preceding bullet points (e.g., , , etc.)
- The limited warranty for this product applies only if purchased from Amazon.com OR if the product is packaged with a Google Seal for Online Marketplace.
Details: The limited warranty for this product applies only if purchased from Amazon.com OR if the product is packaged with a Google Seal for Online Marketplace. Meet the Google Nest Thermostat the smart thermostat for home with a cozy price. It can turn itself down to save energy when you leave the house. You can control this programmable thermostat from anywhere with the Google Home app whether you’re on an errand or in bed. And it’s simple to install yourself, usually in 30 minutes or less.  Remote control and mobile notifications require working internet and Wi-Fi.  Alerts can notify you of a potential issue with eligible HVAC systems. They’re meant to provide helpful information, not an endorsement, representation, or warranty of any kind about the health of your HVAC system. Alerts aren’t intended to replace a diagnosis by a qualified HVAC professional.