Details: Long worn by celebrated thinkers and dreamers, Round is a symbol of new ideas and courageous self-expression. Now integrated with Facebook technology, Ray-Ban Stories Round Smart Glasses takes this pioneering spirit to the next level. The iconic sunglass frame has been reborn as wearable tech designed to keep you connected to your social community and the world around you. It’s the new way to capture and share creativity. Ray-Ban Stories require mobile phone and wireless internet access. A Facebook account and the Facebook View app are required to share content on social media. Facebook account required. Facebook Assistant is only available in the English. Ray-Ban Stories feature: dual cameras, open-ear audio, and pairs with the Facebook View app to edit and share your content. IMPORTANT! For ages 13 and up · May interfere with personal medical devices · Voice command is only available in English · Requires: a mobile phone with Android (location services enabled) or iOS operating systems, wireless internet access, and a Facebook account · Detailed system requirements, software terms of license, terms of service are available at Ray-Ban® Official Store USA · Warranty information inside and available at Ray-Ban® Official Store USA · Features, functionality, and content are subject to change or withdrawal at any time, may be protected by digital rights management technology, unavailable or restricted in some areas, may depend on wireless service plan or internet service provider and may require subscriptions or fees · Requires updates to be installed from time to time, including prior to first use · This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference; and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Smart Glasses, Smart Watch & Smart Glasses, Electronics
Ray-Ban Stories Round Smart Glasses
- Ray-Ban Stories requires a Facebook account and the Facebook View App to share social content.
- Ray-Ban Stories frames cannot be replaced with prescription lenses and attempting to do so will invalidate the warranty.
- RAY-BAN STORIES: The new way to capture, share and listen. In partnership with Meta, discover our first generation of smart sunglasses and eyeglasses that keeps you connected.
- TRANSITIONS LENS: With Transitions lenses you’re always ready for change. The light responsive sun lenses effortlessly adapt from Clear to Grey Quartz as you move between indoors and outdoors – so you never need to swap glasses.
- CAPTURE THE WORLD AS YOU SEE IT: Take photos and videos hands-free and stay immersed in the moment with the dual 5MP camera. It automatically adjusts to the light around you for high resolution photos and quality video for up to 60 seconds.
- SOUND IT OUT: Discrete open-ear speakers with 3 built-in microphones capture sound in all directions so you get rich voice and sound quality for calls and videos.
- NEVER BREAK YOUR RHYTHM: Pause your song, take a photo or record a video with a single touch thanks to the hyper-responsive touchpad. Use Facebook Assistant voice control to capture hands-free, just by saying “HEY FACEBOOK…”.
- SHARE YOUR STORIES: The Facebook View App is your smart glasses operating system and content sharing companion, designed to enhance your social storytelling. Easily import, view and manage your photos and videos, create unique content with new editing tools and share what you’ve created directly to Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp.
- STAY PLUGGED IN: Charge your frames on the go with the compact, portable charging case. A fully charged frame lasts for 6 hours for moderate use and up to 3 hours for continuous use.
- PRIVACY: We won’t access your media without your consent, and we do not use the content of photos and videos captured with Ray-Ban Stories and stored in Facebook View for personalized ads. If you share your media to any other app, that app’s terms apply.