Details: NetworkCompatible with the T-Mobile and AT&T LTE networks.networks.(This device would support the new AT&T network next year) This device is currently not certified for use on Verizon. Not compatible with any CDMA networks.(such as Verizon, Sprint, Spectrum, Xfinity,etc.)Note About screen sensitivity: Our phones are set to a neutral screen sensitivity defaultly. If you find the screen unsensitive, please adjust the sensitivity level through settings ( Settings -> System – > Languages & input ->Advanced ->Pointer speed).Drag the slider right to increase sensitivity. Drag the slider left to decrease sensitivity. Information A Cinematic Viewing Experience Wherever You Go With TCL 20 SE Smartphone Maximized Video Entertainment Featuring a 6.82″ expansive screen with 20.5:9 aspect ratio and dual speakers design, you can enjoy the thrill of cinematic viewing with the remarkable visual enhanced by NXTVISION and immersive sounds. And multitasking has never been so easy in floating window mode. Always view comfortably in any environment with TCL 20 SE Smartphone Eye Comfort Mode reduces harmful blue light for easy viewing. Reading Mode creates display settings to comfort your eyes during your longest reads. Dark Mode lets you view without strain night or day. The face key & fingerprint sensor provide access effortlessly. Technical Parameters: Display: 6.82-inch V-notch HD+ 20.5:9 display (720 x 1640 pixels) Screen-to-body ratio: 90%³ AI Quad Camera: 48MP Main Camera+5MP Wide-Angle Camera+2MP Macro Camera+2MP Depth Camera Front camera resolution: 13MP Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 CPU: Qualcomm Kryo 240 Octa-Core (4 x A73 1.6Ghz + 4 x A53 1.8Ghz) GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 610 Memory: 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM (Supports micro SD card up to 256GB, SD card not included) Dimensions:.6.77 x 3.03 x 0.36 inch Battery: 5000mAh Audio：dual speaker + dual-mic noise cancellation Note: This device is compatible with most of the GSM carriers (such as T-Mobile or AT&T), but is not compatible with CDMA carriers (such as Verizon Wireless, for example). What’s Included 1 x TCL 20 SE Mobile phone 1 x TCL 20 SE Mobile Phone Case 1 x Sim Card Tray Pin 1 x Type-C Cable 1 x Charger (5V 2A) 1 x Quick Guide 1 x Safety Information Notes: Headphones, SIM Card and SD Card not included
Phones & Tablets, Smartphones, Electronics
TCL 20 SE 6.82″ Unlocked Cellphone
- Fast and Smooth Performance: Feel instant response time thanks to the Qualcomm Octa-Core processor. Compatible with the T-Mobile and AT&T LTE networks. (This device would support the new AT&T network next year) TCL 20 SE unlocked cell phone is currently not certified for use on Verizon. Not compatible with any CDMA networks.(such as Verizon, Sprint, Spectrum, Xfinity,etc.)This Model is made for the US with a one-year US warranty.
- Captivating Cinematic Visual Experience: Enjoy a stunning display with bright and vivid colors anywhere with the TCL 20 SE unlocked mobile phone. A 6.82-inch V-notch display, powered by NXVISION shows off your media at its fullest. With a 90% screen-to-body ratio and 20.5:9 aspect ratio for optimum viewing in a slim form, the expansive display provides you the maximum amount of screen for streaming.
- Intelligent 48MP AI Quad-Camera: Shoot high-definition images effortlessly with a 48MP AI rear camera. Capture various perspectives with macro, depth and super-wide-angle cameras, plus an impressive 13MP front camera. Every shot you take will be stunning.
- Large 128GB Internal Storage: The phone’s 128GB memory allows you to store and access all the photos, videos, music, books and files you need instantly without worrying about running out of space. You can also add up to 256GB of memory with a microSD card (sold separately).
- Enjoy More with a Long-lasting 5000 mAh Battery: The 5000mAh battery lets you enjoy your movies, music and browsing for hours on a single charge, while on-the-go reverse charging lets you power up all your other devices.(Note:TCL 20SE android smartphone does not support 5G, NFC & 5Ghz wifi)
- About Screen Sensitivity: Our phones are set to a neutral screen sensitivity defaultly. If you find the screen unsensitive, please adjust the sensitivity level through settings ( Settings -> System – > Languages & input ->Advanced ->Pointer speed).Drag the slider right to increase sensitivity. Drag the slider left to decrease sensitivity.