- Segway Ninebot AirT15 boasts 250W powerful motor, with a maximum speed of 12.4 mph, travel up to 7.5 miles and accommodate a max load of 220 lbs (100kg). *Factors affecting range (including but not limited to): speed, frequency of stops, temperature, etc.
- Lightweight & Portable: With a total weight of 23.2 lbs and the one-sec folding system, the Segway Ninebot Air T15 KickScooter can be carried with one hand. Easy to fold and store in a car or on public transport, making it a perfect travel companion.
- Comfortable & safe Riding: The body of the Air T15 is made with aluminum-magnesium alloy to bring a lighter and more reliable performance, ergonomically designed for your comfort. Electronic brakes and rear fender brakes bring you double riding safety.
- Superior Technology: With innovative regenerative braking system, Air T15 wheels are able to transform the energy into power and store it in battery pack. App with Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to customize LED ambient light colors and more.
- Warranty: Air T15 is the most compact and lightweight e scooter ever introduced to navigate in a city environment. One-year or 180-day warranty for different parts. Please refer to warranty in product details below and contact us if you have any problems.
- Suspension type: tire Suspension
Details: Segway Ninebot KickScooter Air T15 is the most compact, lightweight, and energy-efficient electric kickscooter ever introduced to navigate in a city environment.The design is a perfect fit for the city lifestyle and is best for completing your last-mile commute, carrying on mass transportation and storing in cars. The unique sleek and futuristic appearance of the Air T15 makes it more suitable for urban commuting than that of other scooters in the market.Max. Speed: Approx. 12.4 mph (20 km/h)Typical Range: Approx. 7.5 miles (12 km)Payload: 66.1–220.5 lbs (30.0–100.0 kg)*Typical Range: Tested while riding under full power with 165lbs payload, 77 fahrenheit, using 7.5mph on average on flat pavement.*Factors affecting range (including but not limited to): speed, frequency of stops, temperature, etc.